This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. You are providing your information to Crown Paints Ireland and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. The information that you provide will only be used for the purposes of this promotion.
1. This competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland, aged 18 years or over only.
2. Crown employees, their agents, families or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are excluded from the competition.
3. To enter the competition you upload your photo on either Twitter, Instagram OR Facebook along with the competition hashtag: #MoodboardsAroundUs and your county. You should only enter a total of one time, and only on one of these three platforms. Any extra entries will not be counted.
4. The prize is awarded at the end of the competition duration commencing on the 17th of November and running until Friday 11th of December at 5pm.
5. The prize is a 3 x 5lt emulsion from our MoodBoards collection in choice of Matt, Mid Sheen or Clean Extreme. The winners also get a design consultation with one of the four style guides. The style guide will be determined by the winner’s location.
6. The consultancy will take place virtually in the New Year and the appointment will be made by the Style Guide.
7. The prize is not transferable for cash or any other alternative.
8. Four winners (one from each province) will be drawn at random, from all posts received by 5pm on December 11th.
9. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. Competition closes at 5pm on 11th December.
11. Crown’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Crown will publish the name of the winner on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, along with the winning photo.
13. By entering this competition you are consenting to your entry photo potentially being shared on Crown Paint’s social profiles.
14. Crown reserves the right to suspend or terminate the competition, extend the closing date or amend these terms and conditions.
15. The details of the winners (name and county) will be made available on request to those writing to Crown Paints Ireland Ltd, Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 17, within ten weeks after the published closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
16. The winners may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
17. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
18. By entering the competition you agree to accept these terms and conditions. Visit the Crown Paints Ireland Facebook Page for Competition details.