This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You are providing your information to Crown Paints Ireland and not to Facebook or Instagram. The information that you provide will only be used for the purposes of this promotion.
1. This competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland, aged 18 years or over only.
2. Crown employees, their agents, families or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are excluded from the competition.
3. To enter the competition you comment on one of the competition posts on either Instagram OR Facebook, letting us know one of your favourite things about spring. You should only enter a total of one time, and only on one of these two platforms. Any extra entries will not be counted.
4. The prize is awarded at the end of the competition duration commencing on the 1st of March and running until Monday, 15th of March at 5pm.
5. The prize is a vintage chest of drawers, upcycled by artist Sarah Murphy using MoodBoards shades. The piece will be delivered to you, delivery costs included in the prize.
6. The prize is not transferable for cash or any other alternative.
7. One winner will be drawn at random, from all posts received by 5pm on March 15th.
8. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. Competition closes at 5pm on 15th March.
10. Crown’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Crown will publish the name of the winner on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
12. By entering this competition you are consenting to your entry potentially being shared on Crown Paint’s social profiles.
13. Crown reserves the right to suspend or terminate the competition, extend the closing date or amend these terms and conditions.
14. The details of the winner’s (name and county) will be made available on request to those writing to Crown Paints Ireland Ltd, Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 17, within ten weeks after the published closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
15. The winner may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
16. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
18. By entering the competition you agree to accept these terms and conditions. Visit the Crown Paints Ireland Facebook Page for Competition details.